<s:textarea > Tag removing leading empty lines.

<s:textarea > Tag removing leading empty lines.

BGReddy
Hi,

I am using the <s:textarea> tag in my JSP and filling some value into the textarea like,

            <s:textarea name="currMesPart.content" id="content"

                        value="%{currMesPart.content}"

                        theme="simple"
 />

If the content contains leading empty lines (\r\n) ,It is truncating the first newline.
That is , if I have a content like "\r\n \rn My Message.", - in textarea I can see only one newline at the beginning of the message. ( i.e, it is removing one new line while showing in the textarea)

Any help??

Thanks
-BG