integrating Struts 2 into magnolia/riot content management systems

integrating Struts 2 into magnolia/riot content management systems

doahh
I have been trying to figure out how to integrate Struts 2 into either of Magnolia or Riot. I am finding that it is not as easy as I had hoped. It seems the problem is that the CMS's also use a Servlet Filter and so when they trap the request they also want to handle the response. If the Struts 2 filter is the first one in the web.xml file then Struts2 processes the request and handles the response without ever sending it to Magnolia.

Does anyone know if this combination is possible to achieve?

Re: integrating Struts 2 into magnolia/riot content management systems

Chaithanya
try checking headwire.com they have integrated struts app into magnolia.