TestNGStrutsTestCase and Spring

Jim Cook
So what is the trick to getting a test that extends TestNGStrutsTestCase work if the action is defined in Spring. The SpringObjectFactory complains that a Spring context cannot be found using WebApplicationContextUtils which makes sense because I can't find a way to tell the test where my spring context files are, and I cannot find a way to inject my own application context that I manually create.

The only mention of usage on the web seems to be a test case for TestNGStrutsTestCase:
http://www.google.com/search?q=%22extends+TestNGStrutsTestCase

So what is the secret?

Thanks,
Jim