Struts 2 + GWT Integration

Muhammad Faisal
This post was updated on .
I have a struts 2 based application. I want to integrate it with GWT. The struts 2 application stand alone runs well and the GWT application stands alone runs well. But, when I integrate both the applications, then some features are not functioning properly. Like, RPC calls were being made properly, when the GWT application was running separately but after integration, I receive "The requested resource (/GwtTest/www/com.netsol.codegen.GwtTest/myService) is not available" exception. And also help me in accessing other java classes available in the application.

Thanks in advance.