Please Help: Can't resolve the error:No configuration found for the specified action: 'login' in namespace: ''.

Please Help: Can't resolve the error:No configuration found for the specified action: 'login' in namespace: ''.

krishnan.1000
I am a Struts 2 newbie and I hope this is not a stupid question. my struts.xml config is as follows

<package name="default" extends="struts-default" namespace="/">
       <action name="login" class="com.jbe.tutorial.web.action.LoginAction" method="login" >
            <result name="input">/jsp/login.jsp</result>
            <result name="success" type="redirect">loginSuccess</result>
        </action>
</package>

I am trying to load the login page(text fields username and password) and this is the error I get

WARNING: No configuration found for the specified action: 'login' in namespace: ''. Form action defaulting to 'action' attribute's literal value.

 I apologize if the solution has been posted before but I couldn't find anything in this forum.

Re: Please Help: Can't resolve the error:No configuration found for the specified action: 'login' in namespace: ''.

ben_979
How are you trying to access it (what url are you using)? Have you tried ..../login.action ?

Re: Please Help: Can't resolve the error:No configuration found for the specified action: 'login' in namespace: ''.

dynamicd
wat url are u using..
this might work <a href="http://...:port/login.action">http://...:port/login.action