Error postion options

iamflashman
I believe it would be good to add an additional attribute to input tags to set the error position similar to how label position is used.

For example, in my case I needed the error messages to appear below the fields and this required me to either create a custom template extending xhtml (which I did), or to just use the simple theme.

I think it would be beneficial to add an errorPosition attribute to the input tags and provide a few options in the base (xhtml) template such as top, right, and bottom.

I could submit a patch if that would help.